I've been asked a couple times to show my skin makeup routine or I've gotten questions about which products I use. I'm very happy with the routine I have now despite the fact that it is a little much and it takes a little longer to put on than I want. However, I think it works good for me and I feel like my skin tolerates this amount of makeup. I hope you can find some tips for you here in this post!
Products I use every day for the face
MAC pro longwear concealer NC15
Garnier BBcream light for combination/oily skin
bareMinerals matte SPF15 foundation light
Isadora bronzing powder 94 matte tan
Make Up Store blush kiss on the cheek
Kryolan Anti-shine powder translucent
The brushes I use
MAC brush 134 - for bronzer and anti-shine powder
Ecotools blush brush- for blush
Sigma flattop kabuki- for BBcream
Coastal Scents flattop kabuki- for foundation and bronzer
1. Concealer - with my finger I put it under the eyes and for imperfections
It covers really well, I definitely recommend this concealer!
2. BBcream - with the sigma brush I cover my whole face with this.
It doesn't cover too much, but it makes my face gooey so it takes up the powder foundation I'm going to put on next.
3. Foundation - with the CS brush I put this amazing stuff all over the face and neck.
I definitely recommend this product, you can even use it without anything underneath to just get a little cover.
4. Bronzer - To shade the face I use this product with the MAC brush and the CS brush to define my face. Under the cheekbone, over the temples and on the neck.
I've had this for a while and it's great because it's matte so I can put it whereever on the body without looking like a sparkly jersey girl.
5. Blush - I use the great Ecotools blush brush for the MUS blush. I put it on the cheekbones basically, but it varies how much I use and exactly where I put it.
Amazingly beautiful blush and a super brush.
6. Anti-shine - sometimes I need this product to make my skin matte, becuase of my oily skin. I use the MAC brush to get it all over the face.
photo / private